Half banner 234x60px

Sunday 16 December 2012

Reddit Secret Santa Exchange!

First of all, happy holidays leading up to this year's Christmas!  I finished school for the semester on Thursday, ending off with a half hour marketing presentation, and I am really looking forward to enjoying some time off before school starts back up again in January.  So I signed up for the 2012 Reddit Secret Santa gift exchange this year through RedditGifts.



I shipped my match's gift out last week, and then sat and waited for my Secret Santa to deliver.  I was woken up this morning by Canada Post delivering a package to my door.  I took off the shipping wrap to reveal some nice red wrapping paper with some Christmas decorations, and then I tore in to see what my Secret Santa sent me.

 


Opening the package, I was pleased to find a set of two Empire barrel swabs, a bag of Evil paintballs (only the best from Reddit!), accompanied by a note and a picture of my Secret Santa and her sister playing paintball at TNT Paintball on the island of Vancouver, British Columbia.  With their recommendation of TNT as a great recreational field, I'll include their promotional video here for anyone from the west coast of Canada who may read this and want to check their field out.


I would like to say huge thanks to my online Secret Santa for making this year a successful first experience with Reddit Secret Santa for me, and I encourage more people to join in and participate next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment